Dr Saba and his team
Our team’s strength? Our determination and commitment to provide dental care that meet your needs, day after day, in a friendly and warm environment.
DR A. SABA (D.M.D.)
Graduated with a doctorate in dentistry (D.M.D.) from Université de Montréal in 2005. He also obtained a post-graduate Multidisciplinary Residency Program certificate (G.P.R.) at McGill University at the Royal Victoria Hospital.
He has been practicing in Laval and Montreal till he founded Clinique dentaire Saba where he practices general and family dentistry where he makes sure his patients benefit from the best possible care in a competent and welcoming environment.
Dr Saba is a member of the Association des chirurgiens dentistes du Québec and the Ordre des dentistes du Québec. He followed and is follows several trainings given by reputed dental Canadian institutions.
VALERICA ORZEA (D.D.)
He is a denturist and a laboratory technician; he masters all cases, even the most challenging ones.
Mr Orzea is very attentive to all your needs; he will give you back the smile with a new pair of dentures.
Why choose us?
- We gently provide the best possible care in a peaceful and cozy environment.
- We take the time to listen to you and clearly explain our procedures in order to meet your needs and expectations.
- We know you are not an anonymous patient among many others, but a unique individual, with unique needs and expectations.
- Our personnel has a strong experience in dentistry and customer service and are able to provide care with a human touch in a professional and warm atmosphere.
- We constantly update our knowledge, our equipment and the technologies for your treatments to be the most efficient and comfortable, and thus help you achieve optimal oral health.
- Our fees are aligned with the Fee guide from the Quebec Dentists Association, even lower for some treatments.
- Our patients enjoy their experience with us and are loyal. A majority of them are being referred by a family member or a friend.
- A good part of them comes from a reference of the family or a friend.